Friday, May 20, 2011

Update for May

Hey everyone!  Before I start, I just want to say that our hearts go out to our friends who lost a loved one this past month.  There were losses in many friends families and we hope all of you are doing well.

On a happier note, Patti & Scott became grandparents for the first time so Congrats to them!  It's really odd.  It seems that only yesterday all of our friends were becoming parents for the first time and I don't know if we are quite ready to be friends with grandparents!

Been really busy this past month finishing up training my boss on how to be a bookkeeper.  Finished that a couple of weeks ago so now I am focusing on Jerry and getting everything set up for the move. 

I know I've been a little remiss with the personal posts and other correspondence, just haven't felt very creative lately.  I guess it's a double edged sword. 
  • The upside, I'm no longer doing the Riverdance in my sleep and the tremors in my hands and barely noticeable (and in fact wouldn't be noticed except by me & Jerry). 
  • The downside, the level of anti-seizure meds required to accomplish this has stifled my creative urges such as creating glass panels and writing.  
Hopefully I'll get the creative feeling back after a while. 

Tonight I am just having trouble sleeping.  Been that way for a couple of weeks.  It's incredible how things that are bothering you even if you aren't aware of them creep up in your dreams.  I have been having nightmares about stuff that I know bothers me, but I thought I was dealing with it, but when you wake up and your pillow is wet from crying in your sleep, I guess you're not.