Thursday, May 19, 2011

So I got another message on Facebook. At least this one didn't call me a BBW!

Where do these losers come from and how do they find me? The only game I play is Bejeweled so it's not through gaming. At least this one was a little creative. I can just imagine him sitting in his underwear in squalor somewhere trolling profiles on FB and pasting this message to everyone he finds.

Parents - this is why FB is not for children! My profile is currently locked down to the "Friends Only" level and I got this:

May 19 at 5:19pm Report
wow........i am certainly speechless....what manner of beauty bestowed on one person. You must have been created on God's resting day.

The name is Bruce. i was looking perusing through a list of profiles when i found yours. i looked at it carefully and found out that we have lots in common, especially in the area of smiling like no one is watching, as ur picture suggested that. That is a very sexy picture u have there. it reminds me of the likes of the duchess of castle bridge, lady Jane who was made queen of England cos of her charming beauty, most catching enough she was a maid to the former queen Anna Boleyn when King Henry sited her in court (British History...tell u more later)lol. Hope u don't mind my humorous comparatives as i couldn't think of a better comparative than this.hehe. They were all damn beautiful.

Bruce .