Monday, January 23, 2012

Deck the Walls

Jerry and I were sitting around talking about what we should do about our blank walls and it occurred to us that  we actually have some very nice pictures we have taken over the years.  They are very far from professional and were just taken with my Canon PowerShot and even my iPhone, but they are something we will enjoy looking at.


I got an awesome deal on 10 - 8x10 frames with a sleek, thin black border so we are picking out 10 pictures from our collection to frame for our walls.

We though converting the pics to B&W with only a small spot of color would be a nice effect so here is a sneak peek at our first attempts....

Just for fun, I did an Andy Warhol tribute to my little Romeo.  I don't think this will end up on the wall, but it makes nice desktop wallpaper.