Thursday, June 3, 2010

Best Movie Scene Ever - My Cousin Vinny!


[Vinny is the lawyer, but Stan thinks he is there to sodomize him]

Vinny Gambini: Look, it's either me or them. You're gettin' fucked one way or the other.

[Stan tries to get up]

Vinny Gambini: Hey, relax, I'm gonna help you.

Stan: Gee thanks.

Vinny Gambini: Excuse me, I think a modicum of gratitude would not be out of line here.

Stan: You think I should be grateful?

Vinny Gambini: Yeah, it's your ass, not mine. I think you should be grateful. I think you should be down on your fuckin' knees.

Stan: I didn't know it was such an honor to get a visit from you.

Vinny Gambini: I'm doing a favor, you know. You're gettin' me for nothing, you little fuck!

Stan: That's one hell of an ego you got.

Vinny Gambini: What the fuck is your problem? I did not come down here just to get jerked off.
Stan: I'm not jerking you off. I'm not doing anything.

Vinny Gambini: That's it. You're on your own. I'll just take care of Sleeping Beauty.

[Wakes up Bill] Bill: Vinny. Vinny bag o' donuts.

Blog Home