Monday, April 23, 2012

I can paint my own nails again!!


 It may not sound like a big deal, but it does mark a milestone for me.After almost 2 years of experimenting with different combinations of drugs and dosages, the tremors in my hands have finally subsided enough that on most days, I can give my self a manicure without painting my entire hand!



Now the tremors are only pronounced enough to be noticeable or interfere with my life mostly when I'm tired or stressed.  To maintain a healthy balance to keep my quality of life the best it can be, I usually got to bed at 9:00 p.m. so I can relax and get a good nights sleep.  My husband and I have also spent the last couple of years changing our lifestyle and cutting out unnecessary stressors.

I really don't know what quality of life I would have or if I would even be alive if it wasn't for my husband.  He is so supportive of whatever my needs are and all he wants in return is my love.  He has been a rock and taken such good care of me through the years.  I don't know what I would do without him by my side.