Thursday, August 18, 2011

We are so tired...

Jerry & I
Jerry & I are so exhausted all the time.  We've been sleeping on the air mattress since July 24 and it has gotten very old.  We ordered our new mattresses on Aug 4, but they are still en route.

We slept really well at the hotel when we first got here on Aug 1 & 2, but now, 2 weeks later, we haven't had a good nights sleep since and it's catching up with us.  We barely have the energy to do anything.  Hopefully the mattresses will be here by the end of the week, but I'm not holding my breath.

It's also been challenging getting up from the air mattress while trying not to use my stomach muscles.  I've still got 2 weeks left on post-Op restrictions.

All I can say is thank god for Icy Hot and heating pads.  We are definately not in our 20's anymore.  Hell!  Jerry's 40th Birthday is only 2 weeks away.  We need a bed!

On the plus side, we will finally have our own internet tomorrow.  I gave up on waiting for Verizon and went with the other choice in Richmond, Comcast.  It was a good deal for new customers.  For $39.99 a month for the first 12 months.  We get their high speed Xfinity internet and basic cable (80 channels) the best part was that there was no commitment so if it really sucks, we can cancel anytime and go to Verizon FIOS if they ever stop striking.

Well, I'm too tired to type anymore.  Luv you guys