Monday, April 25, 2011

Best Hair Brush Ever!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know it's weird.  Why am I writing about a brush?

I like how boar bristles leave my hair feeling, but the bristles often do not feel like they are stiff enough to penetrate all of my hair. 

I've been using the standard plastic tipped paddle brush on my dry hair and a wide tooth comb on my wet hair.  My hair is very healthy, shiny and has minimal breakage.  Last week I went shopping for a new brush
and came across this:  Mega Ceramic Porcupine Cushion Brush Target, Walgreens and Amazon all carry it.

I picked it up for only $10 and it feels great.  It does not pull or stretch my hair and leaves it static free and nice and straight.  The ceramic tips detangle without breaking and the boar bristles smooth.  I can't remeber the last time I had a brush that felt this good!

Mega Ceramic Porcupine Cushion Brush model: 84906
  • For everyday brushing and styling of all hair types
  • Flexible cushion base for stress-free brushing
  • Combination of boar and nylon bristles distributes scalp's own oils to leave hair silky and shiny
  • Great for thick hair and straight hairstyles

Special Features:
  • Ceramic Technology
  • Ceramic-coated barrel retains heat from blow-dryer to dry and style hair faster
  • Use with a blow-dryer to increase the benefits of the Ceramic Technology