Thursday, September 20, 2012

A-s-s-h-o-l-e this you will not believe! I Promise!!

If ever there was a good reason for the US to enact censorship rights of what people name their children like they do in New Zealand!

Once upon a time there lived a sweet little girl whose name is (phonetically spelled here for demonstration purposes) Ah-show-lay.  Sounds almost like Ashley, just with an "O" sound in between the first and last syllable.  Different, but acceptable.  Right?


One would think so, BUT!  Her parents in their infinite stupid wisdom, decided it would good to spell their precious daughters name, you guessed it!


Yes, you read that correctly.  As-sho-le.  Nuff said!!

To her parents I present:


I wish this was a joke, but unfortunately, it is not.  She actually lives here.  And I thought my parents were screwed up!