Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

Well the time has almost come. A new show is premiering on the Food Network on April 23 at 10 EST/9 CST (PM). My brother will not be on the show that day but will hopefully be on the following Monday or soon after. I am setting my TIVO so I don't miss him.

The show is hosted by Guy Fieri, he won on some other Food Network Reality Show.

WooHoo!

From the Kennebec Journal, Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"...will cook with the show host and prepare three signature dishes: black tea-steamed salmon, mojito glazed duck breast and Greek beef roulade.

He described the last dish: "It's flattened flank stuffed with spinach, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and feta cheese," he said. "These are things that I personally liked and have served well."