Saturday, September 18, 2004

Nothing big...

On Friday I was supposed to be at work at 8:30. Unfortunately, I think I turned off my alarm in my sleep and didn't wake up until Noon! Oh well! I got to work and everyone just laughed and said I must of needed the rest, all 14 hours of it. I don't think my boss even noticed I wasn't there until I called him at 12:15 and told I'd be there shortly. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I like to think that it means I do my job so well that I have anticipated every need and handled all requests so proficiently there's never a need to come see me!



One new chemo development is that it's drying my body out so much I have an almost constant nosebleed from dry sinuses. Considering Ragweed is high right now and I'm sniffling all the time it's hard to believe, but I'm cutting back on the Allegra to try and combat the bleeding.



One good thing is that my headache finally went away.